Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Family Holiday

As promised, here are a few pictures from my first family holiday, which I described in a long post a few weeks ago.

This was the Thanksgiving dinner on my mom's side (my grandparents and their 6 kids and families were there, plus a few friends of the family, so it was a big gathering. This is me and my cousin Max, who is 11 and with whom I am pretty close:


Here is my grandma, her 4 daughters, and their daughters (me and my sister Laura):


Back Row: Aunt Amanda (she is 32 and we grew up like sisters; she is Max's mom), Mom, Mommo (my grandma), Aunt Trish, Aunt Pam
Front: Laura (my sister), me

My aunts and mom also had a cupcake war! The picture below shows their giant cupcakes, made with a giant cupcake mold they each got from Mommo. The result was a tie, but my secret favorite was Mandy's Sweet Potato Casserole Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment