Monday, November 29, 2010

Animal House

Previously, I posted about how I won naming rights to two litters of kittens at Animal Lifeline of Iowa. Well, two litters of kittens recently arrived and I have named them! I decided that a good way to honor Brian's involvement with the shelter is to name a litter (or two) for him each year.

Here is a link to the adoptable animals: http://www.animal-lifeline.com/animals.htm The last 7 kittens listed are the ones I named. Those include:

Litter 1 (3 males):
Walter
Payton
Ditka

Litter 2 (1 male, 3 females):
Avett (male)
Crosbie
Taylor
Kat Stevens

The first litter is named after Chicago Bears legends; the second, musicians. Avett is for The Avett Brothers; Crosbie is for Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young (who Brian saw live at Red Rocks in Colorado several years ago); Taylor is for James Taylor; and Kat Stevens is for, ahem, Cat Stevens.

No comments:

Post a Comment