Thursday, September 27, 2012

Break the Cycle

I haven't written in over a month.  It's not that I don't have plenty to say...in fact, I think I have too much to say.  I don't know where to begin.  I've started posts and saved them as drafts.  I've mentally crafted posts. I've thought about what to write next, what I can't or shouldn't write about, what people will think.  I've written private journal entries on paper with a pen.  Still, I haven't blogged.

I'm hoping just the act of writing this post, insignicant as it may be in content, will be enough to get the ball rolling again, to break the writer's block, to take away some of the feeling that I better write something big and profound since I took so much time off.

Imperfect action is better than inaction.  This post is very imperfect, but it is action.  And action begets more action.

There will be more to come soon.  I just had to get things going again.
 

1 comment:

  1. as a fellow blogger.... do not feel obligated to blog unless you feel up to it. don't feel obligated to share anything unless you want to. try not to be so hard on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete